- The total cryptocurrency market cap decreased from $ 1.52T to $ 1.47T in the past 24 hours, representing a -3.03% change
- The Bitcoin price at press time is $ 31,437 after falling by -1.13% in the last 24 hours
- The total crypto trading volume decreased by -3.03% in the past 24 hours, and is currently at $ 454.93B
- All prices and changes are presented at the time of publication: May 11, 2022, at 06:00 UTC
The total cryptocurrency market cap is currently $ 1.47T after a -3.03% decrease on the day. The total crypto trading volume declined by -3.03% in the same time frame.
Bitcoin is trading at $ 31,437 after seeing a -1.13% loss in the last 24 hours.The Bitcoin dominance grew by 0.15% and BTC currently represents 40.68% of the cryptocurrency market.
Top Coins By Market Cap
At press time, Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $ 598.45B after losing -1.13% in the last 24 hours. According to our forecast, the value of Bitcoin will drop by -2.88% and reach $ 30,530 by May 16, 2022. To learn more about how the price of Bitcoin could change over the next 7 days, visit our Bitcoin price prediction page.
Ethereum, which is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, is priced at $ 2,384.28 and has a market capitalization of $ 287.85B. ETH decreased by -0.70% in the last 24 hours. If you’re interested in where the price of Ethereum could head next, check out the Ethereum price prediction.
There were also some changes today in the ranking among the top 10 biggest coins by market cap.
- Avalanche, which was previously ranked 9, is ranked at 8.
- Polkadot, which was previously ranked 10, is ranked at 9.
- Wrapped Bitcoin, which was previously ranked 12, is ranked at 10.
Bulls Dominate the Market Today
The bulls dominated the market today as 57% of coins gained value in the last 24 hours.
Today’s Top Gainers are Bitkub Coin, Chain, and Anyswap
Thanks to a 22.53% price increase, Bitkub Coin was the biggest gainer of the day among the top 200 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Chain came in second place, with 24-hour gains of 14.20%. Anyswap, MXC and Everscale complete today’s list of the top cryptocurrency gainers.
Today’s Top Losers are Terra, Project Galaxy, and Frax Share
Unfortunately, not all coins performed well today. The worst performer in the cryptocurrency top 200 was Terra, which saw a loss of -71.25%. Project Galaxy also didn’t perform well, as its price declined by -25.66% in the last 24 hours. Frax Share, Osmosis and THORChain round out today’s top 5 worst performers.
Chain reached new All-Time High after gaining +10.29% in the last month
The following coins in the cryptocurrency top 200 hit new all-time high prices today:
- Chain’s new ATH is $ 0.088063
Congratulations to the HODLers!
Coin of the Day is Chain
Thanks to its impressive 14.20% performance, Chain is today’s coin of the day! Chain is currently trading at $ 0.084487. Learn more about Chain and its position in the market on our Chain price prediction page.
Our technical indicators show that the current Chain sentiment is Bullish.