- The total cryptocurrency market cap decreased from $ 1.85T to $ 1.72T in the past 24 hours, representing a -7.04% change
- The Bitcoin price at press time is $ 36,503 after falling by -7.85% in the last 24 hours
- The total crypto trading volume decreased by -7.04% in the past 24 hours, and is currently at $ 364.23B
- All prices and changes are presented at the time of publication: May 6, 2022, at 06:00 UTC
The total cryptocurrency market cap is currently $ 1.72T after a -7.04% decrease on the day. The total crypto trading volume declined by -7.04% in the same time frame.
Bitcoin is trading at $ 36,503 after seeing a -7.85% loss in the last 24 hours.The Bitcoin dominance fell by -0.42% and BTC currently represents 40.45% of the cryptocurrency market.
Top Coins By Market Cap
At press time, Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $ 694.73B after losing -7.85% in the last 24 hours. According to our forecast, the value of Bitcoin will raise by 4.41% and reach $ 38,114 by May 11, 2022. To learn more about how the price of Bitcoin could change over the next 7 days, visit our Bitcoin price prediction page.
Ethereum, which is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, is priced at $ 2,754.36 and has a market capitalization of $ 332.35B. ETH decreased by -6.19% in the last 24 hours. If you’re interested in where the price of Ethereum could head next, check out the Ethereum price prediction.
There were also some changes today in the ranking among the top 10 biggest coins by market cap.
- XRP, which was previously ranked 5, is ranked at 4.
- Solana, which was previously ranked 4, is ranked at 5.
- Dogecoin, which was previously ranked 9, is ranked at 8.
- Avalanche, which was previously ranked 8, is ranked at 9.
Bears Dominate the Market Today
The bears dominated the market today as 51% of coins lost value in the last 24 hours.
Today’s Top Gainers are Anyswap, Anchor Protocol, and 1inch Network Token
Thanks to a 17.25% price increase, Anyswap was the biggest gainer of the day among the top 200 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Anchor Protocol came in second place, with 24-hour gains of 11.65%. 1inch Network Token, Marinade staked SOL and MXC complete today’s list of the top cryptocurrency gainers.
Today’s Top Losers are Project Galaxy, Ethereum Name Service, and MobileCoin
Unfortunately, not all coins performed well today. The worst performer in the cryptocurrency top 200 was Project Galaxy, which saw a loss of -26.95%. Ethereum Name Service also didn’t perform well, as its price declined by -21.26% in the last 24 hours. MobileCoin, Green Metaverse Token and Zilliqa round out today’s top 5 worst performers.
Coin of the Day is Anchor Protocol
Thanks to its impressive 11.65% performance, Anchor Protocol is today’s coin of the day! Anchor Protocol is currently trading at $ 2.12. Learn more about Anchor Protocol and its position in the market on our Anchor Protocol price prediction page.
Our technical indicators show that the current Anchor Protocol sentiment is Neutral.
Buy/Sell Anchor Protocol