- $KTE is now live on two blockchains – Avalanche & BSC
- It can be traded on Pangolin (Avalanche) & Apeswap (BSC)
- The $KTE Token will power AirLyft – a platform for crypto startups to build, engage & scale communities.
- $KTE will be the apex token for all Kyte platforms.
Kyte, a company building tools for the future of blockchain, has announced the release of its token $KTE. This token will soon power Kyte’s flagship product “AirLyft : a growth hacking platform for crypto startups” that integrates with other smart contracts to create rewarding events for the community such as giveaways of crypto tokens, coupons, or NFTs!. Kyte also has other DeFi platforms on the testnet like Predictly which is an advanced non-custodial, multi-chain, decentralized prediction protocol.
KyteOne has always been multi-chain since the inception of the project. $KTE was launched on some top launchpads:
- BSC Station
- Kingdom Starter
- Star Terra
$KTE token, the apex token for the entire Kyte ecosystem, will be listed on Pangolin & Apeswap.
KyteOne has a pre-approved grant from Harmony & backed by Telos Foundation. A total of $1.3million was raised through investors & the community. Some of the other backers of Kyte.One are:
- Maven Capital
- Colony Labs
- Oracle Investment Group
- Dutch Crypto Investors
- Halvings Capital
- Kangaroo Capital
In the current blockchain world, there is no single tool to build, engage & scale communities geared towards Web3.0. Events like airdrops are raided by bots, there is an unfair distribution that ultimately removes all interest of participants in these giveaways. After thorough market research, they understood that there is no single solution to easily organize campaigns where startups can ask users to perform certain actions on their smart contracts and reward users for these actions and make the marketing engagement more seamless and dynamic.
Their flagship product AirLyft will be launching in the first half of May 2022. With many great onboarded projects like StarTerra, Heroes of NFT, Unfettered, Yay Games, SnowCone DAO, MetaXeno, Smash Heroes NFT, Avax Husky, Onston Protocol, Dragon Crypto Gaming, Avata Network, Mobipad, Lost World NFT and many more who are ready to use AirLyft upon launch.
$KTE is required to subscribe to AirLyft, their flagship product. Subscribers can choose to either hold $KTE to access AirLyft’s services or borrow its utility from existing holders. Kyte’s innovative protocol increases the demand for $KTE with each new subscription of AirLyft’s services.
- Initial Market Cap: $327,690
- Initial Circulating Supply: 1,820,500 KTE
- Raise from Investors: $900,000
- Raise from Community: $300,000
- Token Max Supply: 50m
- Number of Partnerships: 17+
It’s being developed by the Kyte team, with 7 core members, each with 8+ years of experience in tech and marketing alike.
- The $KTE token went live on 21st April, at 6:30 AM, at the price of $0.18.
- $KTE is now trading at a price point of 0.22$ as of writing this article
- The token has been listed on CoinmarketCap as well as CoinGecko with the ticker $KTE
- With many positive developments from an upward trading price point, to community and investor support as well as a dearth of great project partnerships, they are confident that KYTE will SOAR