This article is available in the following languages:
Namaste Tribe! 🙏
JOE is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade JOE in the USDT market.
JOE/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about JOE Deposits & Withdrawals?
JOE is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start JOE trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit JOE from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade JOE in our USDT market. When you buy JOE, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw JOE in a few days after the listing.
JOE (JOE) is the native token of Trader Joe, a decentralized exchange (DEX) on the Avalanche (AVAX) blockchain that offers DeFi services, including swapping, staking and yield farming. The exchange has been growing rapidly, attracting over $4 billion in total value locked (TVL) since it was launched in June 2021. Trader Joe claims to take a community-first approach, and to prioritize innovation, speed and safety. It aims to provide a one-stop-shop DeFi experience and to integrate new products without compromising on security.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $1.23 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $263,217,978 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $13,294,817 USD
- Circulating Supply: 214,573,530.00 JOE
- Total Supply: 199,010,126 JOE
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn’t represent any investment advice or WazirX’s official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.